With fourteen years of Dubai real estate experience, Mi Casa Real Estate Brokers has proven success in providing clients with premier customer service, reliability, and efficiency. As one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the UAE, we have sophisticated residential brokers specializing in all of Dubai’s localities. READ MORE >>>>
• Conducting interviews;
• Selecting right candidate;
• Conducting sales trainings;
• Conducting product knowledge trainings.
• Experience in recruitment;
• Good knowledge of psychology;
• Fluent in English;
• Well versed in UAE Labor Laws;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be fluent in Chinese (Mandarin);
• Strong communication skills;
• Strong negotiation and sales experience;
• Friendly and Positive Attitude;
• Computer literate.
• Competitive salary + commission;
• Special sales training;
• Employment visa;
• Medical insurance.
daily attendance record of employees;
• Manage workflow by assigning tasks to other administrative
employees daily, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is
• Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see
the programs through to completion;
• Generate, emails and reports when appropriate;
• Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items;
• Respond to questions and requests for information;
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office;
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls;
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock;
• Update calendars and schedule meetings;
• Perform other duties such as photocopying, and scanning.