Dubai’s most scenic neighborhoods
The title of one of the Khaleej Times’s article reads as “Who says there's no abundance of green spaces here in Dubai?”
It explores emerging communities within Dubai with growing number of parks, lakes and green spaces in the middle of the desert.
Here are our top picks if you are keen about green spaces and Waterfront homes in Dubai:
Area in focus: Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum City
Project: District One Residences
- District One Residences is a gated community of one, two and three bedroom apartments
- The main highlight of District One is it’s crystal lagoon
- Situated 4 kilometers away from Downtown Dubai, this peaceful paradise has 26 million ft. of greenery
- Community and Play Parks
- Supermarket and Retail stores
- Community Hall
- Health Centre
- School and Nursery
Developer: Meydan Sobha
View our video tour of District One Residences: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=233i5DXKwvc
Project: Sobha Hartland
Sobha Hartland is an 8 million sq. ft. waterfront community of luxurious apartments, beautiful villas, and high-end townhouses.
The luxury homes come with expanses of lush green spaces, world-class amenities eateries, retail centres, and entertainment facilities.
It is also Dubai’s only freehold community, situated in the iconic Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum City, minutes away from the Burj Khalifa.
Developer: Sobha Hartland
Project in focus: Dubai Hills Estate
This is a high-end & luxury community and is considered to be one of the most popular investment options in Dubai today.
- 18 hole golf-course within the development
- 14 tennis courts
- 4 schools
- Many kilometers of natural trails
- 2 hotels & resorts
- Rail & metro-link connectivity
- Dubai Hills Mall (which according to sources in Emaar will be the size of Mall of the Emirates)
Developer: Joint Venture between Emaar & Meraas
Other Areas in focus: Jumeirah Golf Estates
Jumeirah Golf Estates is a world-class residential golf destination offering luxury homes and leisure facilities amidst two internationally-acclaimed championship golf courses.
- It is set across 1,119 hectares of lush green landscape
- With 700 families and more than 1,835 homes, it currently comprises of 16 unique communities
- As host of the annual DP World Tour Championship until 2020 and home to the Middle East’s only European Tour Performance Institute, Jumeirah Golf Estates rivals the best-golfing destinations in the world
Location: Jumeirah Golf Estates is situated minutes away from the site of Dubai Expo 2020 and Al Maktoum International Airport.
The adjacent highways also offer convenient access to Dubai International Airport, Dubai’s downtown area, Dubai Marina and the business districts of Dubai Internet and Media City.
Several schools and the City Centre Mei’aisem Mall are in the destination’s immediate proximity.
Developer: Jumeirah Golf Estates
Other areas in focus: Al Barari
Al Barari is an environmentally-conscious community in Dubai with a focus on sustainability and living in harmony with nature. It is one of the most exclusive and eco-friendly developments in the UAE. Phase I of the development features 189 villas in The Residences, 27 bespoke luxury villas in The Reserve, a destination spa and wellness centre, a health club and signature award-winning restaurant The Farm.
Phase II will see the creation of a resort hotel, school, medical facilities, retail offerings and further residential development in addition to Ashjar, Seventh Heaven and The Nest.
Sixty percent of the development is made up of green space that envelopes the luxury villas. Beautiful themed gardens, naturally landscaped lakes, freshwater streams, cascades, and waterways make it the lowest density development in Dubai and more akin to a botanical garden than a residential community.
Developer: Abwab Real Estate
Website link: http://micasauae.com
Contact us at +971 52 531 8269 or +971 4452 88 59 for more information about real estate projects.